• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

And the fun begins!!!!!

JoeProcopio

Android Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2009
New Jersey
so, I just ordered my wife the Fascinate and it will arrive here tomorrow...as soon as it gets here...it will be rooted, lag fixed, bloatware gone...as much as we can do to it until we get some nice custom roms...(hopefully she will let me play with it more than just setting it up, lol....
so:
Droid 1...conquered, Droid Incredible...conquered, Fascinate....countdown begins.....

and then the wait until the HD comes out for me! good times...good times!

so, I just ordered my wife the Fascinate and it will arrive here tomorrow...as soon as it gets here...it will be rooted, lag fixed, bloatware gone...as much as we can do to it until we get some nice custom roms...(hopefully she will let me play with it more than just setting it up, lol....
so:
Droid 1...conquered, Droid Incredible...conquered, Fascinate....countdown begins.....

and then the wait until the HD comes out for me! good times...good times!

Don't bother with the lagfix dude...it rocks for like 24 hrs, and then the phone gets super laggy like the Eris did back in the day. I just removed it and the phone is once again very responsive. Once the de-odexed and zip aligned ROM's start rolling out, this thing is gonna be a beast though

Reactions: makemehavefun
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones