... and the NEW Heavyweight Cham.. OOPS!! LOL

Last Updated:

1. F34R

F34R Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, so I'm not the heavyweight champion of anything.... I know, I know. You're asking yourself, "Well, who the heck are ya then F34R?".

Well, I was getting there Mr. Impatient thread reader... :)

I'm F34R :confused:. As I'm mostly known around various corners of the internet globe. I'm 35, married, and have three mostly well balanced and behaved children (13, 9, and 9). I've been an avid gamer since the early 80's, starting on various PC type systems, and moving along to more powerful PC's, and consoles.

I'm the proud owner of irshell.org (not an advert). If anyone is into the PSP homebrew thing, they'll know what that is. I've been involved in forums for quite a while in some form or another, and I'm always looking for new communities to call home. I was an admin for what used to be one of the best PSP sites around, and continued that trend when joining the team over at Playstation Universe. I've found my way to this home away from home looking for various tips, etc., for my newly adopted child; we call her Fascinate.

I've never owned a smart phone until the Blackberry Tour came out, then I was hooked. I've recently switched to the Samsung Fascinate, and I'm loving it. I've also started developing a game geared towards the power of the Fascinate. Keep an eye out for some info coming soon"ish".

Away from the computer, while a rarity, I play guitar, soccer, and of course compete against my kids in the war that is video games.

That's about it folks. You've now been blessed with a little something you didn't have before. Feel proud. Feel excited! I am.

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Welcome to AF!

3. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & I'm excited - Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....:)

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! I hope you feel free to join the conversations! :D

6. Kabob

Kabob Well-Known Member

Welcome! Keep us posted on your progress with developing that Fascinate game! I picked up a SF last month and am loving it thus far!

7. F34R

F34R Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the replies everyone! Hopefully I'll have some time to work on the code tomorrow though Friday as I'm off work those four days. If my kids will stop bothering me, I might make some decent progress lol.