• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

And the strangeness continues

bh8690

Nov 18, 2009
About a week ago the deafult view of my calendar switched from monthly to daily; then, this am the default view changed back to monthly, and midday the defualt view is the agenda....makes no sense how the default view keeps changing, esp as there is no way to change the default view (yes, you can change the views, but the default view is the most backstepped view prior to being back on the homescreen).

Any ideas?

I have had my Droid for almost 3 weeks and the first few days my Google Calender did the same thing. That has stopped now and the monthly view has been consistent however the current day is supposed to be gray but sometimes another day will be grayed out and will not change. Then all of a sudden it will be correct and the current day will be gray. I think it is just one of the quirks of a new system and will be corrected in time.

Upvote 0
well mine does this not just from the calendar bur from the mail. It is so damn annoying. I know i should just let it slide and brush off my shoulders but come on how hard is it to save last state used. I set it back to inbox and it picks some random email in my inbox. I have tried restore to defaults this seems to help but it shows up again and again after a few hours. I am thinking it is like a plist issue like a mac. The corrupt list comes back down from the google server when you restore the phone from the google back ups. I am going to try to start over from scratch as i have deleted my back ups on google try that. I am having all sorts of these little issues that plus i have the audio jack issue. I think this phone is just going to end up back at vzw and let it sit in the oven and let it bake. It seems 2.0 is mega beta and has all sorts of issues that needs to be OTA patched all over the place. I had an iphone when it was 2.0 and it was mega beta like restart of doom beta. This just feels more beta than the iphone did. I know after say 2.1 or 2.2 that this will be superior to apple and the iphone but come on google hurry up and fix the nagy stuff.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones