1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Andriod user from Mumbai!

1. marco.dsouza

marco.dsouza New Member

Greetings, fellow users!

I'm a new Android owner from Mumbai, and am glad to be part of this growing family! My name is Marco D'Souza, and I've been associated with technology for the past 15 years--both by profession and by passion. I know, I am lucky!

Professionally, I've worked as the editor or a leading IT magazine in India, and have worked with many, many types of desktop and mobile gadgets. Being a longtime user of Google's online services, I'm excited about the seamlessness adn extensibility of the Andoid platform, and it's commitment to being 'open'.

Personally, I love photography, console gaming, driving, astronomy, home theater, and all things computing! I try and blog about these passions as often as I can (though I've admittedly fallen behind over the past six months!)

I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences with the community as I get to know Andoid better, and look forward to learning alot from the Android forum as well!

Cheers!
    ~ Marco

Advertisement
    :
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)
  3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:
  4. Trident

Trident VIP Member VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! :D
  5. anil.pereira

anil.pereira New Member

Hi,

We have a requirement for Android 2.1 and 2.2 developers at our Mumbai Operations.

The position is open at all Levels: Sr Developer, Lead, Architect, Partime, Consulting.

In case you are looking for a change contact me at
    anil.pereira@hurix.com / Mob: 9867555882.

Regards,
    Anil P.
  6. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! :)
  7. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!