Android 1.6 Home UI's

Last Updated:

1. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What is your favorite home UI? seeing as you have more choices in 1.6 it gives you a chance to try such home UI's as FreshFace and aHome mini... I still have GDE installed but these other two are pretty good and free.

FreshFace seems a lil laggy though

Advertisement
  2. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Still loving GDE with the NexusOne theme. The cube transition effect is so smooth on the latest R7 build from BH_MAN!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah thats a pretty clean layout and I agree I still use GDE too with the Obsidian theme and then a normal cube transition.:cool:

4. Notahotshot

Notahotshot Well-Known Member

Unless something really groundbreaking hits the market I think ill stick with gde.

I usually use a hero theme, dark wallpaper, beautiful widget (airport one theme), one click widgets color matched, app dock and conversation widget. Right now I am rocking obsidian theme, skeleton wallpaper, normal cube, Beautiful Widgets (digital glass) with one click widgets color and transparency matched of course. I'm digging the fade transition effect on the menus and app drawer too.

5. ginronin

ginronin New Member

Me personally I like to use Advance Launcher nice simple no lag. free has multiple homescreens, folders in the app tray. I have had GDE and it istill like better. oh did i mention it was free lol