Android 2.1 FWGeneral

1. dibberly

dibberly Well-Known Member

Whos gonna be brave and install this as soon as its out...or are you gonna wait to find out what bugs there are and then decide??

Advertisement
    :
  2. eddietse91

eddietse91 Well-Known Member

Install it ofcourseeee as soon as it says we can i will!!! i want skypeeeeeeee...
    will i be able to play monopoly? like the one from EA games on iphone?
    it's the best i've played
  3. Hunted

Hunted Well-Known Member

you can already play monopoly.. i installed on my mates for him.. i found the apk on the itrawebs and installed it, i was impressed as the pieces move like the one on the pc version..
  4. OmniCoRp

OmniCoRp Well-Known Member

I always just install whatever updates i get.

Doesn't matter that much to me
  5. Wisenos

Wisenos Well-Known Member

can't wait to see if we REALLY have or not the multi-touch capability lol
  6. caz1979

caz1979 Member

Being on Vodafone I can't see how installing ASAP could possibly make the phone any worse!
  7. Wisenos

Wisenos Well-Known Member

Sept 20-26 (looks like next week XD)
  8. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Already have skype on my X10, surely 1.6 is not the restriction with regards to skype?

But as soon as I see on the forums 2.1 its out I will be unrooting my phone and updating :)
  9. cingzack

cingzack Member

I asked my Sony Ericsson rep because I was curious about that too. This was his response---> "With the update our phone will not support multi-touch. Because of the screen that we use is the older of the two types of screens and even with the update it will not support it. That is why we added the zoom features and the navigation box for one handed operation."
    So basically It's a hardware problem not a software problem. I'm pretty bummed
  10. cingzack

cingzack Member

I asked my Sony Ericsson rep because I was curious about that too. This was his response---> "With the update our phone will not support multi-touch. Because of the screen that we use is the older of the two types of screens and even with the update it will not support it. That is why we added the zoom features and the navigation box for one handed operation."
    So basically It's a hardware problem not a software problem. I'm pretty bummed
  11. eddietse91

eddietse91 Well-Known Member

Could you send me the apk please?? I can't seem to find it anywhere :(