Android 2.1 virus / malware / hijackSupport

Last Updated:

1. danovt1

danovt1 New Member This Topic's Starter

All,

Just had something very strange happen on my phone. I think I had looked at gmail and then put the phone down. Then it started buzzing. When I looked at it there was some site / name from Germany and swipe was being used to actually type on the phone. I pressed the back button a couple times and saw a map of Germany and watched as swipe continued to type characters on the phone. It appeared as though someone or computer had hacked into the phone and was using it for some purpose. The characters were not words that I recognized

Advertisement
  2. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

Sounds like something is wrong with the touch screen.

3. skullshank

skullshank Well-Known Member

could be one of those popups that make you THINK something is happening to your phone. like those popups on the computer where it looks as though a scan is being run telling you that youre infected and to click here to fix...oi i hate that stuff.

4. amie69

amie69 New Member

ok i have something thats going on like this but im still not sure eithier im also new to this phone i will be on gmail and all of a sudden ill look at it and it will say somthing like process com. android browser) unexpectedly.please try again , something dialer in use then it gives u a opption to click force close or wait then it clicks over to your call logs it self strange i say dude im lost im also having problems with my browser i go to click ongoogle omg lol it says web page not available to check my device to see if i have a signal data connection ,, then i accidently rased all my cached and history for it uh duh im stupid so if u please have any advice let me know please my email is on my yahoo mess,