android 2.2.2 & motorola triumph - phone shutsdown after flashpic takenSupport

1. smjm1982

smjm1982 Member

android 2.2.2 & motorola triumph - phone shutsdown when flashpic taken - i'm just starting to feel like google just doesn't care to fix any froyo issues anymore.

I wouldn't mind, in general the history, for example, with windows was support for a reasonable amount of time,then the expectation to upgrade.
    problem is, with android, we can't just upgrade.. I think the carrier has to determine they will release a later version of my OS. I mean, i would consider going out and buying a release of say gingerbread or ice cream sandwich; I don't think i can, I think virgin mobile has to choose that I get a later OS or im stuck.

What happens often, if not always.. when taking a flash picture, after the picture is taken, it says my battery is low, at the top of the screen it says android system & a battery symbol w/a slash thus behaving as if the phone was dead & the phone shuts down.

but when i plug it in for a minute or two, its far from dead.. for instance before the picture, my battery was at 41%, then went to 0% after the picture; then after being on the charger for less than a minute and powered back up, it says 40%.

while there are other camera apps, all i've tried either have other issues or they face the same problem so its not like I have a workaround.

Google.. could you please, please try to see if you can replicate the problem with a phone at the same OS version and put out an update on the camera to fix the issue.

thanks

Advertisement