• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

android 2.2 for sony x10 mini

chouhan87

Lurker
Nov 21, 2010
hey guyS!!

i have bought a sony xperia x10 mini on Diwali! i got just amazed by the android OS as i am using it for the first time and its awesome!!

my query : will i be able to update the sony xperia x10 mini to android 2.2 from the current version 2.1.

is there some hardware requirement for updates of android !!

please enlighten me!!

thanks admin for the android forum!!

hey guyS!!

i have bought a sony xperia x10 mini on Diwali! i got just amazed by the android OS as i am using it for the first time and its awesome!!

my query : will i be able to update the sony xperia x10 mini to android 2.2 from the current version 2.1.

is there some hardware requirement for updates of android !!

please enlighten me!!

thanks admin for the android forum!!

Welcome to Android Forums, Chouhan.

I've moved your question to the Xperia x10 mini forum for you.

Upvote 0
Hey Guys...
I also have an Xperia X10 Mini, and by default, it comes with Android 1.6. I upgraded it to Android 2.1 -update 1.
I received an alert in the phone when I was online for some time, and then I upgraded to 2.1 using the PC Companion Suit.
My phone is working fine and its more improoved.

However, I want now 2.1 to be upgraded to 2.3... Any methods of procedure guys?? As I am not able to do this using early technique...

Reply/Posts would be appreciated.

Abhijit

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones