Android 2.2 OTA

Last Updated:

1. iChicagosports

iChicagosports New Member This Topic's Starter

Like everyone, I got 2.2 via manual update....Will I still be eligible for the OTA update? I'm new to Android, so sorry if this is a stupid question!

BTW when is the 2.2 OTA supposed to be released? A lot of my apps like RadioTime and DroidESPN can not be found in the Android Market anymore!

Advertisement
  2. fabler

fabler Well-Known Member

Yes.. you're eligible for final OTA update. Google has clearly stated that the final release will also be available on the leaked ROM. Still google has not mentioned any specified date. But they said that in a couple of week google will roll it out for public. Because of no public release of 2.2. still some application on markets are not compatible with 2.2 but don't worry they will be compatible as soon as 2.2 final OTA update. [​IMG]

3. dkurohige

dkurohige New Member

I've also manually updated, but I'm not using my N1 with a carrier. I'm basically using it as a PDA no similar card . Will I still get the OTA over wifi?

4. fabler

fabler Well-Known Member

Yes you will buddy. :)

5. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

OP - Just so you aware, there is a temp fix for this that appears to require root (if you are rooted of course).

Check this thread