****Android 2.2 to get full Flash support****

Last Updated:

1. Viralmind

Viralmind Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

http://androidforums.com/updates-cupcakes/73369-android-2-2-get-full-flash-support.html#post680419

Advertisement
    alowishus likes this.
  2. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Uhh... I'll pass on flash with an ARM 11 processor, thanks. It's laggy enough with the limited flash plug in we already have. I'm fine with coming to terms with the fact that I have a low end android device. Just keep it segmented so that only phones with a certain processor architecture and above can have it. I'd be more than fine with that; pop up flash ads on websites are annoying on a computer, but near impossible to navigate past on a cell phone. No thanks.

Good day, sir.

3. silverrocket

silverrocket Member

I cant wait to see the morons ov er at apple try to talk there way out of this one watch how fast they find a way to view flash on the iphone but it will somehow be magical

4. alowishus

alowishus Active Member

I'm really looking forward to this. I hope that it doesn't bog down the internet experience too much. However there is always opera mini to help with that.

5. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

It should be good.

6. Demax_max

Demax_max Active Member

I had flash support on my HTC Hero for ages now. Besdies, anyone else could install small program for full flash support on non-HTC phones. Nothing new for me...

7. fabler

fabler Well-Known Member

I am very excited to see flash running on my N1. I've signed up for flash 10.1 beta. But didn't get any update till now. But I fell very happy to own a nexus one. :D

8. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Yep, you are lucky. You should get the update during Google IO or shortly after (June). I'm sure the Droid will get it (it has already been stated), but when is anyone's guess. The wireless tethering feature will probably not make VZW happy, but they will just charge to use the feature.

Flash was shown running VERY well on the N1 recently, so that gives me hope it will run well on my Droid OCed to 1 Ghz...

fabler likes this.
  9. fabler

fabler Well-Known Member

Thanks buddy. I am really very happy that I chose N1 against an iPhone. :D