• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android 2.3 or 4...What to prefer?

Phanendra

Lurker
Oct 13, 2012
I am a recent user of this phone and i already upgraded my phone to android 4.
its too slow,apps often hang and i dont know wat is the reason.Is this due to the os update or any other reasons.?

I am thinking going back to 2.3 GB

What wud u say?
which os shud i prefer

thanks in advance

I faced the same problems since i upgraded to ICS frm GB... apps hang or dont respond as quickly as they use to... Games lag or crash.. m just guessing here bt id say this model of Xperia isnt quite cut out for ICS.. it was made for GB.. and runs the best on it.. iv checked out Samsung Phones on ICS and dey couldnt be any smoother or faster.. the update kinda made it feel like it was downgraded even though it has the latest features.. sad part is u cant do much abt it.. or go to a sony service center n get back ur GB.. but that also has its down side wich makes u loose out on the features u have become useto.. your choice.. dont know if iv bin any help.. thot id share some details..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones