ANDROID 2.3 TABLET, no drivers, not compatible

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by ChrisDunbar, Nov 26, 2011.

1. ChrisDunbar

ChrisDunbar New Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi

Newbie here! Just wondering if anyone has advice regarding a new tablet I bought.

It's S5PV210A8, and all I wanted to use it for was iPlayer and video files, but when I received it and set up the wireless, iPlayer wouldn't play content, and my laptop couldn't find the device (says I needed drivers, which I then couldn't find online), which I needed to transfer my files to the micro sd card.

I tried a few things and then reset factory settings, and now there's not even Flash on the system. When I go to the Market, it says my tablet, which is 2.3.1, isn't compatible with Flash 11 (I couldn't find Flash 10.1). And I still can't find drivers (although I've since learned that I can transfer the files through a micro sd card adapter, so short term it's not a problem) and at some point I might need them (photo download and stuff).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Advertisement
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好
    Guide

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    It's a China tablet...

One of these?
    Samsung S5PV210A8 1.2GHZ Android 2.3 7inch tablet PC-7Inch Tablet PC-MID&Tablet PC-Shenzhen Flyusb Technology Co., Ltd. China professional usb drive manufacturer & supplier

Shenzhen Flyusb Technology Co., Ltd
    18# Donglian Industrial Park, Block 23,
    Bao'an District,
    Shenzhen, China

Tel: +86 755 36841932
    Email: flyusb@gmail.com

Good luck. :)

EDIT:

Problem with many of these China devices, is that they often have buggy firmware with no updates or support available.