• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 4.0.4 & Sense 4.1 update rolling out in Europe now.

Yea, I got the same reply yesterday, they have no idea when its coming out. What on earth they are doing is another question like, probably high 5'n each other that theyve got 4g. No doubt another thing which theyl epically fail at, as they are useless. I imagine we will get the update end of November when every other network is rolling out Jelly Bean!

Upvote 0
Yea, I got the same reply yesterday, they have no idea when its coming out. What on earth they are doing is another question like, probably high 5'n each other that theyve got 4g. No doubt another thing which theyl epically fail at, as they are useless. I imagine we will get the update end of November when every other network is rolling out Jelly Bean!

The annoying thing is that if they didn't faff around with the updates in the first place to brand the handset they wouldn't have to faff around with the later ones either! Also maddening that they always claim not to know things, whereas other networks at least provide an ETA, even if it is spectacularly wrong (e.g. the Vodafone update for November which came out a week ago.)

I'm just hoping that Orange were confused yesterday and were somehow thinking we were talking about the Jellybean update rather than 4.0.4, and that it may be HTC who are stalling, spreading the load on their update server. We can dream.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones