Advertisement
  2. XjokiX7

XjokiX7 Active Member

3. recDNA

recDNA Well-Known Member

Are led notifications still enabled?
  4. Swainsmith82

Swainsmith82 Well-Known Member

The new velvet apk is awesome but I can't get Google home to work. I've tried every step and possible workaround there is but still get force close.
  5. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member

I've not got it to work yet either, I get a error about some placeholder for google search not found lol.

Google camera works tho, I got a pm about it and checked it out, no purple 1080p video with it. ;)
  6. Swainsmith82

Did you install the Google_recognizer lib from xda? I did but it still didn't allow Google home to work. Still getting Google search can't be found as well.
  7. BlazingFire258

BlazingFire258 Well-Known Member

I'm definitely going to try these apps now :D.
  8. Swainsmith82

9. PlayfulGod

Yea I read about the same from droid life, tho I got the apks straight from google (stock images for N5) ;)

Supposedly to get the launcher to work you need the GoogleHome.apk, Velvet.apk, and PrebuiltGmsCore.apk.
  10. Swainsmith82

Yeah I installed all of them and still no go.
  11. PlayfulGod

yea, I'm getting fc's on google search now. :mad:
  12. Swainsmith82

Same. The actual Google now app works for me but still not the launcher.
  13. Swainsmith82

I placed both the launcher and velvet into the system, placed the lib in the system only thing I didn't replace yet in the system is the pre-built. I don't even know if it's all necessary but installing them like a regular app didn't work so I'm trying everything.
  14. Krlypumaa

Krlypumaa Well-Known Member

hi guys.. are u all in PG rom... if so, like me. fc is bcus luncher sizes of dpi needs to be fix. i installed them in B&N nook encore n worked for a minute.. i rebooted n got FC again. they're not sticking.
  15. Swainsmith82

Im on the L9 just always around cause I love you guys so much.
    biggiephil likes this.
  16. PlayfulGod

tried it, didnt fix anything. ;)
    Krlypumaa likes this.
  17. Phubu

Phubu Well-Known Member

Im also on the l9, i've tried all the apps and they have worked fine here, except it is not picking up when you say the " OK Google" on home screen and Clock FC's.
  18. Phubu

Phubu Well-Known Member

19. Swainsmith82

I did replace it but still nothing. And it's actually libgoogle_recognizer_ini_I.so not zip
  20. Phubu

Phubu Well-Known Member

i know its not the zip, sorry i didnt mention that. weird its working fine with me, did you install everything like regualr apk's? cuz i moved them myself into system/app than rebooted.
  21. Swainsmith82

Im going to try that here on a few. The only one I didn't place in the system was pre-built gms core.
  22. Swainsmith82

Did you replace the gms core already in the system or just add the pre-built?
  23. Phubu

Phubu Well-Known Member

i replaced everything, dont forget to back up just in case something goes wrong
  24. Swainsmith82

Are you on stock or custom? I haven't unlocked my BL yet so no recovery.
  25. Phubu

Phubu Well-Known Member

I'm unlocked PAC Rom 4.3, are you rooted? why don't you use the l9 recovery thing.