Android 5.0 jelly bean

1. UNDERT0W

UNDERT0W Well-Known Member

So it looks like the guys at xda got a leaked very very alpha of android 5 jelly bean for the galaxy nexus. Samsung Galaxy Nexus Gets Android 5.0 Jellybean, Nexus S Users Sulk Again [PICS] is a article with a couple pics. With there being like 2% of the android market that actually have official ICS, does it seem like it will get left in the dust? I don't think google's next release will really be 5.0 probably like 4.x. It makes me thank God we got the dev team for the triumph we got cause without them this phone would be like living in the stone age. Thanks for keeping us updated cause virginmobile and Motorola isn't going to do it.

Advertisement
  2. mmmark111

mmmark111 Well-Known Member

Did you consider that it is April 1st?
    FroyoShark likes this.
  3. coco3133

coco3133 Well-Known Member

Also if data and wifi aren't working how does he have updates needed and messages? :rolleyes::D:p;)

Sent from my Super Duper Spectacular Triumph
  4. MediocreBadGuy

MediocreBadGuy Well-Known Member

This looks so fake.. plus wifi is listed as not working but its connected to Wifi lol
  5. UNDERT0W

UNDERT0W Well-Known Member

Lol yeah I was hoping people would check out the download they posted its funny. You guys are no fun with April fools. I tried to make it seem real but first person to post has to call it.
  6. marc12868

marc12868 Well-Known Member Contributor

I saw the same thing in the MT4GS forums on XDA so I knew it was a joke when I saw you post the thread... Lol. Also what download? The one that gives you an invalid thread on XDA?
  7. xThatGuyZ

xThatGuyZ Active Member

i kinda like the idea of having the status bar at the bottom, fake or not. would be cool to see that on JB
  8. marc12868

marc12868 Well-Known Member Contributor

you can do that in cm7/ cm9 settings...
    guiitardude likes this.
  9. coco3133

coco3133 Well-Known Member

Cant wait till 5.0 now :D
  10. JokaLo

JokaLo Well-Known Member

Its under tablet tweaks in cyanogenmod settings
  11. StudioZio

StudioZio Active Member

Actually it's Android 4.1 Jellybean and it's being released onto the Galaxy Nexus sometime in the next month or so.
  12. shiv81

shiv81 Well-Known Member