1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

android agenda widget

Last Updated:

1. atvguy64

atvguy64 Member This Topic's Starter

Help!! Maybe I just need some sleep and clear my mind, but... How do I access the settings/prefs on the android agenda widget?? I can not find any setting/menu options on the Home page that the widget is on. Step by step help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!! :confused:

Advertisement
  2. roflharrison

roflharrison Member

If the toolbar with the settings has been disabled you can access the settings using the "invisible" button which is a vertical line on the right bottom side of the widget.

Alternately if this is also disabled you can access global settings by opening the agenda widget icon in the app drawer.

3. atvguy64

atvguy64 Member This Topic's Starter

It was a simple error trying to find the settings buttons, but with your help, I was able to achieve some of the desired outcomes. Thanks.

One last question, how do I form separators above/below each date. I would like to have a box effect for each event. Thanks!

4. roflharrison

roflharrison Member

Not possible at this stage unfortunately. I need more time so I can put some more images into the app.

5. djgpenny

djgpenny Active Member

I used the agenda widget for a bit before turning to Touchdown, which I've found to be totally robust, and their widgets are much more readable and user-friendly. The only con is that it costs $20. But, if you are a corporate email user like me, then it is so worth the money I believe.