Android Aigo AigoPad M802 Unlock pattern breakSupport

Last Updated:

1. ravik1287

ravik1287 New Member

Hi there,
    I forget the unlock pattern of my Android Aigo AigoPad M802 and I can't get into the system. So Can someone please help me to Factory reset. Or please suggest me other way to break the lock pattern. I google a lot but couldn't able to find any answers. Thank you:)

2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

The whole point is that you cannot break the pattern locks.

You should discuss this with the seller / manufacturer of the item.

You have to understand that we would be skeptical about you forgetting your pattern. The store you bought it from however can prove the device is yours so should be able to help
    ravik1287 and mikedt like this.
  3. sleedeane

sleedeane Well-Known Member

On most Androids, just do the 5 attempts within the 30 seconds (or whatever it is) and a "forgot password" box will appear.
    As long as you have the proper google sign-in info, your'e set.
    (it will hy-pass the pattern lock to let you re-set the lock to whatever you want).
    ravik1287, SUroot and mikedt like this.
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Moved thread into Aigo Aigopad from PC and Computers.
  5. ravik1287

ravik1287 New Member

I know it sounds silly, that I forget my designed pattern. I have called Seller in Thailand. And he said he will give me address of local service centre in my country but yet not respond. Or have to bring back PAD to Thailand, which will cost a lot. So please don't be suspicious on me & please tell me way to get rid of this problem. Thanks all for reply:)
  6. kimmichael

kimmichael New Member

try to push power on and volume +, at once and you will get to igeniering menu, there you can reset the tab to factory settings.