1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Android app: Locale

Last Updated:

1. afoualer

afoualer Banned This Topic's Starter

Locale is one of my faverate App, it can create situations specifying conditions under which your phone’s settings should change. For example, your "At School" situation notices when your location condition is "77 Massachusetts Ave.," and changes your ringer volume setting to vibrate.

With Locale‘s advanced touch-screen interface, you’ll be set up in no time. Quickly define locations that are important to you using a simple Google Maps interface.

If you think this is exactly what you are looking for, you can download it in the market

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. kpantz

kpantz Well-Known Member

Hold the phone (no pun intended): This is a $9.99 app, no? Not sure how wise/permitted it is to post a link like this, as it appears to take you directly to the .apk.

3. Akalatengo

Akalatengo Well-Known Member

will you need the mobile data turn on all the time?

4. carguy4471

carguy4471 Member

There is another app name "setting profiles" that does all the same stuff. It's also much cheaper and has a free version.

5. lord lucan

lord lucan Well-Known Member

I stupidly installed this version earlier and it appears to be very buggy and now I'm struggling to uninstall it as I took the .apk and added to the SD card and installed it from there.

Any ideas how I uninstall it?