• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android app programmer wanted!

Bababu

Lurker
Nov 27, 2010
Hi All....

I am looking for a programmer that can make an app for me and my partner, we will of course pay for your time and app...

Here's what the app should do, in short, you will receive more detailed info if you are interrested!

The app should have a number of dropdown boxes where the user can select one option from each, some fields where the user can put text, when these are in place the user should be able to take a photo with his/hers mobile phone and select if he/she wants to use this image or take another, finally all these data and the picture should be sent to an email of my selection, I have servers if that helps on the mail thing....

As you might can tell I have no idea of how to make such an app and that's why I write in here hoping someone smart can make this app for us!

Mail me at allan@bababu.dk if you could make such an app, then we will agree on price and more details, hope someone can do this for us, it would be of great help!

Regards Allan T.

Hi,
I need to port a PC application.

It is 100% working prototype (working on IE), so you will never have any headache with requirements - it should work exactly as it is working now, but on various platforms and browsers.

This program is written in Java and JavaScript, but if you don't like to work with somebody's code - I have no problem if you re-write it with the tool you are most familiar (Flash, Silverlight, or something else).

Technically this program is not different from an interactive Karaoke player, but it is made for another usage. The implied in the program method of self-education is already patented, so I expect to turn it into a very profitable business. You can be a partner, or just a paid programmer for a one-time porting task - whatever you like better :)

If you need a reference or a respectful "experience" from/in a US company - that can be easily arranged at the end of this work.

Feel free to contact me via special mailbox for this forum:
AndroidForums_BigPuppy_@SoftwareQA.org
or call me +1646-543-4659

Thanks,
Hope to hear from you really soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones