• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android App to change Android ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiGwEeD

Lurker
Mar 20, 2012
So, basically, a friend of mine has a Galaxy Nexus and managed to install Google Wallet, although he's not from US. For those who don't know, when you make a Google Wallet account, Google gives you a 10$ bonus. What he wants to do is to make another account and get another 10$ and so on. Obviously, Google Wallet won't let him. I think it's because it reads his Android ID. So, if he could change it, he could make multiple accounts and receive 10$ again and again (I think).
I searched the market and I've come up with 2 apps: Change Android ID and Android ID Changer. The first one costs 1$ (I don't have a credit card) and the second one says "unsupported device".
Does anyone know a free app that changes the Android ID?
BTW, if anyone wants to know how to make Google Wallet work in any country, just tell me and I'll make a tutorial. And yes, it does work, he bought 2 packs of cigarettes and a Coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones