Android Blaze not connecting to wifi or 3g coverage, PLEASE HELP!

Last Updated:

1. stuwaso

stuwaso New Member This Topic's Starter

I just got an Androis Blaze on Saturday. my carrier is Cincinnati bell. my 3g coverage was working fine then it just didnt appear, i think it happened when i turned it off that first night. Now it won't even connect to my wifi source, regardless of working fine lately. i really wish they shipped a better instruction manual with it and i hate how you have to pay to get almost anything fixed, so if i could get some help that would be great. thank you anyone that helps.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

try a battery pull first. If that doesnt work, call your carrier, maybe there is a tower outage. If that doesnt work, the phone has a 1 year warranty, and should have a 30 day exchange policy, so take it back and get a new one.

3. steve860

steve860 New Member

I have had my blaze for over two weeks. great droid. great carrier. The touch features on the right side of my main screen (scroll to the right) and the wifi on and off and 3g etc. controls are there. The more you use the wifi the shorter the battery I have found which is why I turn it off unless I need it.