• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android Calendar Events not Showing up on Windows Live Mail/Gmail Calendars

Apr 20, 2013
I have a Galaxy S4.

I thought I had synched my Gmail and WLM Calendars.

However, when I add events to my Phone Calendar, those events do not show up in Windows Live Mail Desktop or Gmail Desktop.

Does anyone know how sync Droid with these so the events all show up in the same places?

I have a Galaxy S4.

I thought I had synched my Gmail and WLM Calendars.

However, when I add events to my Phone Calendar, those events do not show up in Windows Live Mail Desktop or Gmail Desktop.

Does anyone know how sync Droid with these so the events all show up in the same places?

The built in Calendar is Samsung's native, not google. Did you download actual Google Calendar ? The icons are very similar, Samsung's is green, Google's is blue with a folded page corner. Also, upon entering an event for sync, you need to select the calendar from the list. The color bar with Calendar name or e-mail address on top of the screen.

---> Google Calendar <---

Reactions: CjessieW
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones