Android Calendar Keeps Defaulting to MonthlyGeneral

Last Updated:

1. lombo

lombo New Member This Topic's Starter

I don't understand this. I keep going in and saying that I want my calendar default view to be agenda. Every time I do that and I go back in, it defaults to the nearly-worthless monthly view. I'm on Eris and 2.1 Anyone got any ideas? Annoying.

Advertisement
  2. wildabouthockey

wildabouthockey Well-Known Member

Mine does this as well. Frustrating, isn't it? I've never seen a solution for it on the forums. I think it's just one of those bugs that we have to live with. I would love to be wrong about that, though!

3. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

I dont have that problem with xtrROM4.06 ... you could try a different rom if your rooted

4. rlauzon

rlauzon Member

ROM's not rooted.

I have a stock Verizon Droid. Once I got the latest update (The calendar says it's build 2.2), the problem has stuck.

The problem is this:
    If I go into month view, it sticks in month view and won't remember the last view that I had up. It sometimes won't remember the current day either.

In prior versions, I simply went to the day view (which I perfer), Home'd out, and then killed the calendar process. This made it remember the day view.

Now, with the current version, that fix no longer works. When I go into the calendar, it defaults to month view and I can't make it stop doing it.

5. Landrew

Landrew Active Member

I'm not going to root my phone, I just want it to stop defaulting to calendar view every few minutes. I've tried all the settings on the calendars (several calendars) and different skins. It keeps stubbornly going to the damned calendar. Is there any possible way to stop this?