Android Calendar Search "weirdness"Support

Last Updated:

1. nthdgreee

nthdgreee Member This Topic's Starter

This happens on my Evo (Stock ROM Froyo 2.2) and may be happening on yours too. Can somebody verify this bug?

My calendar has a bunch of appointments put in either by our Exchange server or manually added by me. Normally these look fine. However, if I go into the built in calendar application and click the search button (magnifying glass) and then search for an appointment something strange happens. Once the search finds the appointment and I press on the appointment to open the event, the time now shows 12:00 AM. instead of when the appointment really is. Now, the time isn't actually changed because if I navigate/scroll to the actual event and open it from there it's fine.

I never noticed this before and I don't know if it's related to the latest update released by Sprint. Can a few of you try this and report back. I appreciate the help.

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Hello nth, I've moved this out of the Lounge for you and into the Evo forum where your question might be more of interest to members who frequent this particular area.

3. nthdgreee

Thank you.

4. RestivoBC

RestivoBC Well-Known Member

Same here... that is weird. I haven't updated to the latest, so it looks like it was there before, and apparently wasn't fixed. Oh, and those calendar images are def not normal either.

[​IMG]

5. nthdgreee

Thanks for the reply...thanks for the screen shot as well. I wish I knew what was causing this. Oh, and my calendar icons look all stretched out just like the ones you posted. I've seen brand new Evo's have that issue. Either it's intended to look that way or there's a common bug.

6. archercc

archercc Well-Known Member

I can see this too. Its HTCs calendar and it appears they havent done proper QA on it. I wonder if the CM guys can comment on the stock functionality.

7. sixtyfour

sixtyfour Active Member

I'm seeing the same thing on my HTC Incredible too.

I'm looking for a fix and if I find anything, I'll post an update here.