• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Camera Help please!

Hi all

I have a BriTech Tab 6.0

SPECS:-

CPU
Eight Nuclear 1.5G

Screen Size
10.6 inch 1208×800 IPS Screen.

Android Version

Baseband
MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V36.P53 2015/02/07 12:15

Kernel Version
buildserver@buildserver1 #1

Build Number
BriTech Tab V6.0_vCCO461_20150120.

I don't understand what all that means but I have a problem.

My built in camera works fine but, when I use an app like snapchat or Tumblr even a seperate camera app everything seems to be in reverse and back to front which is little help. I have tried all the settings I could find but to no avail.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions, anything would be a great help as I am lost.

Thanks in advance.

Kernnow Bys Vickan (Chris)

Hello. The problem is not in the version of your device or the technical features of your built-up camera. It is a problem of such kinds of applications (different photoshops, collages and so on). They make or remake your photos in other formats which have less sizes and that is why the images are spoiled. You can use your camera and choose its features before taking a picture or look for another app but which can be not free of charge and have a big size.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones