1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Android Cell Tracking

Last Updated:

1. SpyroThePyro

SpyroThePyro New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey I want to be able to mess with my friends, is there any application out there for andriod that tracks cell phones by there numbers? Similar to the one for iphone? where you do not need to install anything on their phones and just punch in a number and track them. if so please post site or name of the app. thank you

Advertisement
  2. pavirotten

pavirotten Well-Known Member

I don't think there is a legal way to track someone by their cell phone without their knowledge.

3. CHEF

CHEF New Member

You can do this on an I Phone with an app called "Cell Tracker". I'd like to find an app for use with a moment on Sprint.

4. Legacystar

Legacystar Well-Known Member

I'm assuming the app for iphone uses cell tower triangulation which is so stupidly none accurate its not gonne tell you exactly where someone is within a 1500ft radius lol.

5. Juneau

Juneau Well-Known Member

The app actually only tells you your own location. Copied from their website below...

- When you are with your friends, tell them that you have an app that will track their location anywhere in the world.
    - When they tell you they don't believe you, punch in their cell phone number and click on Initiate Track.
    - The app will then scan the world, transition across four different zoom levels and pinpoint their exact location (which is really your location) on the map with a radar icon marker. The marker will show their phone number as well as the city, state and country of their location.