1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General android central

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badblue1

badblue1 * TRUCKS ARE BEAUTIFUL * VIP Member

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, if not you can delete this if necessary.

I just want to know if anyone else has trouble logging in to android central as much as i do?!
    It's like everytime I try to log in i have to go threw hell, they tell me to clear cookies, clear cache, i do all that before i try to log in but it still doesn't work. It always comes up invalid password.
    This is getting very frustrating, so i was wondering if anyone else has trouble logging in, or is it just me???

THANKS FOR ANY RESPONSE!
    " rant over "... for now!

Advertisement
    cammykool likes this.
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

There is no right place here for that. The right place would be android central, so I'm locking the thread. If anyone disagrees, feel free to PM me with your reasoning.

Steven
    benslgdroid and scary alien like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.