• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

android china tablet

andyman54

Lurker
Sep 26, 2011
Hey all im new here and i have an android tablet coming to me here either today or tommorw not sure yet but either way i know since its from china its most likely going to have the china android market i was wondering if there is a way to get the offical android market on there or somehow download the games/apps and transfer directly? Any help would be appreciated
thanks andy

Yeah, just google search "download new android market" and you'll get a link to download the newest market.

Good luck with the chinese tablet, though. It's generally a "you get what you pay for" situation when it comes to hardware.

Yea i have been told its like that but i wanted to try it out for myself it cant be that bad i just want to search the internet and play a few games

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones