• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android collection - Andrew Bell designed

Eloquence

Apr 20, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Hey everyone!

Just couldn't help but share a picture of my little cute Android Collectible! Anyone else have them? Anyone else want one? My little guy was hard to get! :p

Let me know!

-Elo

Attachments

• Android-Figure.jpg
    Android-Figure.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 154
Site is no good. All of them are sold out and now going for 3x the price on ebay. Wish I got in on this sooner!

yeah... they were staggering sales every couple of hours or so, you couldn't just walk in and buy them. You had to actually surf the site constantly to grab some. I never ran into the random ones just the greenies.

I was pleased i was able to get some but i really would like some random ones as well. These are super cool toys and they're big commodity right now so yes, high prices for high demand. I wish they'd just make a bunch more so the creative people get the money and not the speculators....

Upvote 0
Product is an adult collectible and not intended for children under the age of 15! Designed in New York by Andrew Bell & California by the Android team, made in China, produced by Dyzplastic.

That's just what copied and pasted from the website.

really im just getting them to have the ones i want. im an android fan. and ive already made more money then i paid for them and i have the whole set still and about 15 extra. People collect things because they do. Why would pay 1000 dollars for 2 seats in the superbowl when there are plenty of other games to watch. (superbowl tickets are useless after the game by the way).

If there is a demand, there is a supply. A purchase doesnt make sense to u but does to someone else.

its business.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones