1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Android CommandTips

1. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

I think we need to make a space for android command .i was playing with this dammmmm thang last night i got the feel of it inside and out . Thanks to dr.fuzzy and Biggie i never heard of this but hey it works love that you can push and pull apps and su commands also . I know it must be many out in this world that is like me didn't know and feel silly to ask but i take the time to say thanks to 3 people and maybe a fourth . First dr.fuzzy for giving me the link and proving to me that it worked. And next Biggie for also showing me that it worked ,and the dev that put it together .and that fourth person to be a forum mod to approve for a section for this Android command to have its own forum on android forums since android command is not only for the lg esteem but for any android device like the samsung s3 to the htc one . And on this forum post all the directions and let the community help everyone that needs help . Cause this ac is very handy and helpful tool to use .that's me that think that if you feel the same voice yoir opinion ....

Advertisement
    Fuzzy13 likes this.
  2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

you talking about Commander?

Dude for a PC user its a MUST have. I couldn't live without Commander. It makes life so much easier when tweaking a phone especially if you install a lot of apps. instead of flashing an entire theme you can just push 1 of the files to test out your icons or whatever. you dont have to flash over and over and over again. So much easier. :D
    BRAINZ2013 likes this.
  3. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

Hell yeah android commander is a must have ;) i almost do everything with commander.
    Fuzzy13 and BRAINZ2013 like this.