• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android device not starting up.

First off welcome to the forums :)

So is it just stuck on loop when you try and boot up? If you can try removing the battery then putting it back in and booting up.

If that doesn't work try holding the Sound Up/Down and then holding the Power button and booting into recovery. From here Factory reset the device.

This will delete all your data but it really is your only option now.

Upvote 0
Sounds like it's bricked, probably corrupted or buggy software. It would have to be re-flashed from the manufacturer's ROM file.

I have recenty bought a DOPO m7088 and it worked fine for me, but then I downloaded some apps and the OS crashed, and now when i turn it on it just stays on the DOPO logo, anyone have a fix for this considering DOPO's warranty doesn't cover crashing OS?

If the OS is faulty and has self destructed rendering the device unbootable, that should be under warranty

Upvote 0
Excerpt from DoPo's warranty terms: "Double Power’s one-year limited warranty only covers defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover, for example: cosmetic damage (includes dropped units and cracked screens), normal wear and tear, improper operation, improper voltage supply or power surges, signal issues, damages from shipping, acts of God, any type of customer misuse, modifications or adjustments, as well as installation and set-up issues or any repairs attempted by anyone other than by the Double Power Service Center."

Upvote 0
I also have a dopo m7088 and my external SD card doesn't work it says it is unmounted and won't read cards I have formatted them in both the PC and my android cell phone with no luck still won't recognize them when inserted into the tablet, I press the mount button numerous times under the storage setting but nothing it is grayed out and says insert for mounting, I've tried multiple times to factory reset and still no luck, it was working out of the box then quit after finishing the setup process for play store and downloading some apps but like I said factory resttinf doesn't help. So anyways any help on the matter would be appreciated and also I would like to know how to root this tablet as well, have tried on click root with no luck any help with this as well. Thanks in advance

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones