Android enthusiast with no phone

Last Updated:

1. bxojr

bxojr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Been lurking for a couple of weeks, but I decided it was time to comply with the big orange "Say Hi" button.

I'm a Windows Mobile user (original Samsung BlackJack) who was holding out for Windows Phone 7, but recently decided Android was a better bet for me. Since then I've been obsessively immersing myself in Android blogs and forums, learning about the OS, apps, and upcoming phones. It's gotten to where I've been dreaming about Android phones. I'm not joking.

I'm looking to make the jump from AT&T to Verizon, but the phone I want is the Samsung Fascinate. So of course I spend most of my time hunting for rumors of a release date. If only the Fascinate leaks were as copious as the Droid 2 leaks!

In the meantime I'm spending way too much time here, waiting impatiently until I can start putting all of this information to use...

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

From what I understand, the Fascinate has GREAT battery life due to the super amoled screen. You can look at a sister phone over at t-mobile. that's what I'm gonna do. Will likely stay with the droid x though.

Welcome to Android Forums!

3. bxojr

bxojr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, I've already spent some quality time with the Captivate and the Vibrant (in the AT&T and T-Mobile stores, respectively). Just makes the wait that much harder...

4. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!