• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android enthusiasts need apply

xyourxhighnessx

Android Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2015
Maybe ill be met with harsh criticism. Who knows. If this this doesn't belong here please let me know and ill remove it or feel free to move it to a more fitting location.

Lately ive been in the habit of typing up a few android related articles and i just set up a blog recently (still pretty empty considering i havent really published anything to it just yet)

I was wondering if theres any other android enthusiasts on this forum that may be interested in "joining forces" and possibly starting up a podcast and/or similar social media avenues.

Or of course if someone here enjoys writing about android...device reviews. App reviews etc i wouldnt mind some help.

This isnt really for profit however im definitely not against monetizing via ads etc if it blossoms into something.

I invite anyone who is interested to contact me either in this thread or directly via pm.

Lets have some fun

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones