android everywhere

Last Updated:

1. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 12, 2009
    I am running into android users everywhere, it's ridiculous. Just walked into the Good Egg. First thing I see is a droid x on the counter. Sit down at the table, lady directly next to me is texting on her Moment. I am running into droid users all the time at the gym as well.

Android is far outweighing even the iphones I see out there.

3gAndroid likes this.
  2. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2010
    In sooth I know not why they are everywhere
    It doesnt weary me.. you say it wearies you
  3. 3gAndroid

3gAndroid Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2010
    I'm seeing the same thing too, and it's just great... :)

I travel a lot for business and pleasure. It seems that more and more there are Android phones everywhere. It's a lot of fun to "compare notes" with other Android users. Get their take on the phone they have chosen, what they've done to it, and with it.

Whether I'm in a Starbucks, or FedEx Office (two wifi spots I frequent with my laptop for business when traveling) I'm seeing quite a few Galaxy S models (variants from the big 4 carriers in the US) now that they've been out for awhile.

Whereas earlier it seemed that only those of us on Verizon were highly visible with Droids of one type or the other. It's great to see the variety and it's only going to get better.

My current personal favorite is my Captivate by a growing margin.

Android is _my_ favorite platform, now and going into the foreseeable future.

Ya gotta love it.... :)
    jroc likes this.