• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android fan

jupp99

Lurker
Oct 21, 2009
Hello everybody, I am a real fan of the whole android-thing. First I had a T-Mobile G1, which IMHO was a pioneer for android. Good try, but bad performance and weak processing in general. then I saw that dogfight video between the HTC hero and the iphone 3gs, which convinced me to upgrade to the T-Mobile G2 aka HTC hero. that was a huge improvement for android and I began to love android, especially with the modaco custom firmware roms, being updated by the great Paul O'Brien. But there were still too many bugs with the hero and I changed to an iphone 3G. now I really miss the things, motorola is claiming in the teaser for its DROID, which I'm totally excited about. so to be honest: I can't wait reading a review about this huge improvement and I hope that motorola will release this wonderful piece of hardware in europe very soon. :) regards jupp

Hello everybody, I am a real fan of the whole android-thing. First I had a T-Mobile G1, which IMHO was a pioneer for android. Good try, but bad performance and weak processing in general. then I saw that dogfight video between the HTC hero and the iphone 3gs, which convinced me to upgrade to the T-Mobile G2 aka HTC hero. that was a huge improvement for android and I began to love android, especially with the modaco custom firmware roms, being updated by the great Paul O'Brien. But there were still too many bugs with the hero and I changed to an iphone 3G. now I really miss the things, motorola is claiming in the teaser for its DROID, which I'm totally excited about. so to be honest: I can't wait reading a review about this huge improvement and I hope that motorola will release this wonderful piece of hardware in europe very soon. :) regards jupp

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones