• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Fantasy Football 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant a brand new league lol. You can't start the league he created without him bringing it back. If there was a co-commish, we could have.

I just meant to ask if you thought we were 'losing out' by not keeping the same league going. Not even sure I they keep track of who won year before, overall records, ranking, etc...

If so it would be worth contacting him to set up a co-commish (i vote you btw)?

If no difference then sure, we start a new yahoo (its what I'm personally used to) league and till with it

Upvote 0
I just meant to ask if you thought we were 'losing out' by not keeping the same league going. Not even sure I they keep track of who won year before, overall records, ranking, etc...

If so it would be worth contacting him to set up a co-commish (i vote you btw)?

If no difference then sure, we start a new yahoo (its what I'm personally used to) league and till with it

The co-commissioner would have needed to be set previously. Won't work now. I hate Yahoo! Sports leagues, so I would obviously be biased towards ESPN.

Upvote 0
I have no problem with switching. Does ESPN allow drafting of individual defensive players or was that the NFL fantasy game?

Also is the ESPN fantasy app free? If I remember right that was the reason we went with yahoo a couple years ago when we started on here. I don't mind buying an app, but some people didn't want to / couldn't.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones