Android Forums App

Last Updated:

1. Mr. Link

Mr. Link Well-Known Member

I swear I saw on AppBrain that there is an AdroidForums.com app for Android...now I can't find it. Does it exist...if not, how does everyone follow the forum on their Incredible?

Advertisement
  2. Medion

Medion Well-Known Member

I use the web browser, but I believe tapatalk is compatible with it.
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Yes, there is an app. It is PHANDROID News. That's part of this forum. There is an app in the works, but it is not available, as yet.

Welcome to Android Forums!! We're genuinely glad you've signed up!! :D
    Mr. Link likes this.
  4. Steven58

sorry, tapatalk is not compatable due to security reasons.
  5. Mr. Link

Mr. Link Well-Known Member

I saw the phandroid app, but that appeared to be news only and not actually the forum. Good to know about the app in the works.

And thanks for the welcome. This is an impressive forum!
  6. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Yeah, like Steven said. Just news, no forum support just yet, but Rob has said he's working on it. So hopefully sooner than later
  7. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

Is there any ETA on when that will be available? It's been over a month since it was announced (back when tapatalk was disabled) and I haven't seen any news since...?
  8. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

Dude! I would kill for an androidforums app, please make it happen, I need it :D
  9. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

It's bs that Tapatalk has been turned off. Say what you will, the security problem has been answered. Tapatalk says they've patched it. AF dreams is dreaming of being Steve Jobs. Least that's what I've heard. :rolleyes:
  10. Steven58

As I understand it, the mods and guides test it first, then when our phones become stable with the app, you all get to enjoy the app smooooothyness.

We weren't given a date, though. I'm sorry. I like your picture though. :D
  11. Steven58

Thanks for the forewarning....
    Steven informs the FBi of killa's intentions. ;)
  12. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

Hmmm...this seems familiar from some other situation.
  13. Steven58

We've been through this before. The famous gripe thread is here: http://androidforums.com/suggestion-box-feedback/122001-tapatalk-disabled-af.html

Please redirect your concerns here. Since this really doesn't have anything directly to do with the Dinc, let's take it to the Lounge, folks.

Steven
  14. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

Man oh man, can this place get any better?? :D

The FBI will never find me Steven, I've already fled bwahaha
  15. Cincybearcatfan

16. klineaj

klineaj Well-Known Member

DEAR GOD NOOO STEVEN NOOO! YOU HOLD BACK THE FROYO UPDATE FOR US ALL DONT YOU?!
    (Its because you have the Droid X now and don't want your old device the Dinc to get it before your new device isnt it... :)

Really am excited for the app though coming soon!
  17. Steven58

hahah, no problem here. It just was a rough day in the dinc forum for a couple of guides and mods, so I wanted to nip this one in the bud. Peace. :D
  18. Cincybearcatfan

Today is August 31st, the last day of August. I'm beginning to think the Android Forums alternative app to Tapatalk is going to be like Verizon/HTC's OTA of 2.2.

I thought it was going to be AWESOME and out in August?
  19. nateap87

nateap87 Well-Known Member

Any word on this app?
  20. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator