• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ANDROID FORUMS: Favorite Watering Holes

.......need more be said....click the pic and "run through the woods alone......if you dare.......

"Legend has it that if you stop by after midnight and bring an appeasement to the MISTRESS OF THE DAMNED....you might be spared......."

CLICK Here:

Wow, totally fer-got about this blog , until someone kicked up a dust ball up-in-here!

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
Well, out of all the watering holes on AF, my favorite is the Undead Den hands down. The Tablet Tavern comes in a close second though.

Definitely, The Undead Den is #1! Of The Damned have no idea the goldmine she created! My next fav is NETFLIX - but of course, 3rd is Rush's Video Vault! But i must throw in there Cell Phone SIMetery and Argedions 'What Goeth's" - my top 5 favs!

Bearszy, Rev-Ghost, Kaat From T-H-E N - E - T - H - E - R - L - A - N - D - S , and the rest of the gang and me would LOVE to have you, the reader, for dinner in The DEN!

Upvote 0
Definitely, The Undead Den is #1! Of The Damned have no idea the goldmine she created! My next fav is NETFLIX - but of course, 3rd is Rush's Video Vault! But i must throw in there Cell Phone SIMetery and Argedions 'What Goeth's" - my top 5 favs!

Bearszy, Rev-Ghost, Kaat From T-H-E N - E - T - H - E - R - L - A - N - D - S , the gang me would LOVE to have you, the reader, for dinner in The DEN!

Yes please join us as the Main course ..... i mean for the main course :rolleyes:

If you think you're gonna put ME on the menu, you got another thing coming. I'll just bring a few 100 (newly infected) friends over, just in case. :p

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
If you think you're gonna put ME on the menu, you got another thing coming. I'll just bring a few 100 (newly infected) friends over, just in case. :p

Whatchoo talkn'bout Willis?!? We dont eat the hand that feeds us!.....well.uh...... Shoooot, you're an honorary Alumnist....oops "unlumnist"! The headmaster! Youre the one that blesses our meals! Please DO bring some treats over for the big banquet!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones