• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Forums has been successfully Migrated to Xenforo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phases

NO LONGER ADMIN
Sep 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
Well everyone, as many of you have known for a little bit of time now, we have been working long and hard to get this site migrated to a new platform - Xenforo!

There is much more info to come, look for more on Phandroid in the coming days, but please know that we are both proud of what are able to provide at this time, and (even more excited) about the plans we have for the near future. (In the spirit of getting this launched and not having AF down for days, we had the draw the line somewhere ;) )

SO, please do browse around and check everything out. There are many new features and usability improvements over what vBulletin offered us, so enjoy exploring. If you are so inclined, there are many many threads and videos put out by Xenforo (Have you Seen?) to showcase some of these things.

Tons of love goes out to the team on this one. We got next to or no sleep for the past 40 or so hours pushing this on, and I'm fairly sure we nearly lost some talent! :p

..kidding kidding, it went pretty good! But anyway. We know there are going to be a few bugs and a few explanations needed, couple things needing to be re-entered so, bear with us but again, enjoy everyone - stay tuned for more.

Cheers!

p.s. Please try to consolidate immediate bugs here: Bugs go here!

Last edited:
Also check out the "New Posts" which let you do All New or only New In Favorites.

As far as editing... you should be able to edit for 5 minutes I would think... we can fix that.
I posted in the bug thread as well but wanted to let you know that there is no edit button, of any time limit while using Chrome on my desktop. Phandroid App does not allow me to login as well. Sorry for cluttering up this thread. Overall, this looks better. It definitely explains the longer than expected downtime as well. Good luck with the full makeover.

Upvote 0
How do we report a spam post now?
Wonder if it's easier to spam with this forum software? Here's one already
http://androidforums.com/threads/paid-app.882813/
I've not found the report button yet with a mobile browser, though the functionality must exist as it's still there with Tapatalk.

Will have to look at this on a proper computer before I can come to any conclusions.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones