• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Android FTP App help

Freeme

Lurker
Oct 2, 2014
Hi Guys,

Pretty new to the development in the community but I'me looking for a bit of guidance. For time I have been running an XBMC server with a Nas drive attached so I can watch films and TV I have downloaded. However I am always having to continuously upload to my nas via FTP and upload into various different sub folders depending on the content. So I was looking around different FTP apps like andftp and ftp cafe which work well however they dont implement the filters I want to use for example If a file is of a certain size upload to this folder or if the FTP server hasn't been uploaded too in the past several hours then do an automatic sync. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction as to reading material as to what I should be looking at I have some programming experience so am not a complete nube but I am eager to get started on a new project.

any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

FreeMe :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones