android game controler

Last Updated:

1. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Feb 2, 2010
    so it got me thinking the other day with that post for the joystick game controler for android... all i want is a simple controller... NES style or something that i can pair to my EVO and game away on...

here's my idea. and i have no clue if it's possible btw lol

take an ipod touch or iphone and make a controler app, basic button layout, d pad on the left and 4 buttons on the right with two start select buttons in the middle (basically the NES controller with diamond shaped button layout on the right like the xbox contolers have) have this controler somehow pair over wifi to the android to be used as a controler. i know this part is possible atleast ipod wise because i use my ipod touch as a wireless mouse all the time on my laptop via wifi...

i am really not sure how hard this would be on the anrdoid side of things but i think at least as far as gaming goes this would be awesome... i really just want a classic controler type for all the games out there, kinda in the form of the game grip pad thing for the droid... but bluetooth or wifi so that every android phone can use it

someone let me know if i'm way out of line and this is just impossible lol