• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android games with good story and plot twists?

If you haven't already, get yourself an Amazon app store app from their web site, they give away a paid app daily. Sometime it will be a good game that before you're not too sure if you want to pay for it or not. So don't miss the opportunity, I've already gotten me about 10 games already, and have to take a pass on many other because I simply can't play them all. Also I think there's a $150 limit on the free app, so if all the free app you get add up to $150, then no more free app, so choose wisely. I haven't actually got a confirmation on the limit, but I think I see it before some where on Amazon's web site. Anyway, go and download the app, I'm surprise that how many people don't know about the app give away.

Upvote 0
Also I think there's a $150 limit on the free app, so if all the free app you get add up to $150, then no more free app, so choose wisely. I haven't actually got a confirmation on the limit,

I've had this app for ages now... and have got loads of apps, and hae never run into or even heard of this limit before. So I really don't think it exists.... Sometimes amazon will drop a bunch of free apps on the same day with over $100 worth of apps for download btw

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones