Android Gluttony

Last Updated:

1. desertwindz

desertwindz New Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 18, 2010
    Okay, I'll admit it. I used to :rolleyes: when people would go on and on about how their smart phones were all that.

Honest to goodness, I already have a notebook and a Starbucks at every corner (well, every other corner these days, times are tough :p), right? I mean, jeezus, how connected do you need to be?

It only took four days to convert me into an Android Addict.

You read that correctly, ninety six scant hours and I went from never having held an Android-based device in my life to one whose life you will have to take in order to pull my beloved gizmo from my cold, sleep-deprived, all-things-android obsessed clutches. I mean, if my Hero came in a waterproof case, I would probably take it into the shower with me!

Now, throw in the fact that we're on Sprint's Everything Data Family plan with four adult members and you're talking all you can eat for fifty bucks a month per person. Sweet! And while I'm usually the person that Souplantation (or any other buffet-type eatery) makes their profit on, I can tell you that I see myself being that person these restaurants beg to leave, except my consumption will be measured not in calories, but in data.

Mmm, gigabits!:p

I still have many questions, most of which I'm sure have been answered here, so I'm sure I'll be scouring this site for many hours to come.

This message was NOT sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!:D

2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Jan 11, 2010
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Hi, on behalf of the Android Forums team, I want to sincerely and warmly welcome you!! :)