• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android & iCloud

Just swapped out my iPhone 4S for a Samsung Galaxy Note (Sorry Steve, the iPhone is just too small for me to read without the ability to increase font size).

Got my iCloud account set up after a fashion so can now easily receive e-mails.

Problem is, I have three addresses linked to my iCloud sign in!

I receive mail sent to all three addresses, however, when I send an e-mail from the iCloud account, it sends from the master address.

As an example, the way my account is set up on iCloud is as follows:

XXXX1@me.com < This is the default address the Android sends from
XXXX2@me.com
XXXX3@me.com
XXXX4@me.com

On the iPhone and my iMac I can select which address to send from, and, when replying, it will automatically send from the address it was received to, however, on the Android, it will only send from XXXX1@me.com and in many cases (eBay for example) the mail bounces. For eBay I can register the other addressed but ultimately what I want is to be able to reply from the address which it was recived to and, would like to select the address to send from.

Any ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones