Android Internet Tablet hung

1. Mrgnimelf

Mrgnimelf New Member

Hi All
    I hope someone here might be able to get a resolution to a big issue I have with my relatively new tablet.

Issue - when switching on the tablet begins to boot up and comes up with the android logo then the android word with light scroll across it, all good sign that beginning to boot up correctly, however that is as far as it is going, it just sits there doing that constantly until it runs out of power or I give up and turn it off. Used the reset procedure described in the manual that came with it and have even tried the little reset hold on back, still nothing and nothing in the user book in regards to either trouble shooting or contacts for hepdesks.

Basics
    Age - less than 6mnths
    Where bought - Tenerife
    Make - VIXION
    Model - T9701
    Android version - 4.04
    Processor - Cortex A8 (1 GHz)
    Ram - 1GB
    Storage - 16Gb built in Flash, also have a 16GB MicroSd card mounted
    Battery -Rechargeable Li-poly, DC 5V

Lost as to what to do next with this machine, was working fine up until last week then started behaving as above, only issue prior was the very odd system hang usually when having to many things open at once.

thanks in advance for any pointers on resolving this.

Advertisement
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Hi Mrgnimelf welcome to Android Forums.

I think more than likely it's bricked either due to faulty/buggy software or poor quality manufacturing. Manufacturer seems to be unknown. So I don't think there's a lot you can do with it, apart from returning it under warranty.