• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android is a freaky system?

Hey there,

I have an HTC Desire with Froyo on it. A week ago I deleted almost all of my music from its original sd card, just left a few long mixes in the folders. I listened to one of them today, its a 119 minute long dubstep mix and from the half of it, the mix is filled with other songs I deleted from my sd card. The songs are from the same artist and they are a little high pitched. I thought some of my friends must have fooled me, but the modified date of the file is a time when I was arriving to a house party and just plugged my phone to my laptop which I took with my self. So thats the modified date, all my friends say they have nothing to do with this freaky thing. Is it possible that the system somehow merged my mp3 songs or something? Again, it is a 119minute long mix which is -from the half- filled with songs from a totally another artist I deleted weeks ago from my sdcard. (I haven't copied new music to their place since, so the "ghost" version of them might be still there)

If someone could enlighten me if I am being total stupid/fooled or is it possible for android sys to make some fun like this, I'd really appreciate it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones