• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android keyboard/messaging app that works along with new iOS?

Lurchy845

Lurker
Sep 22, 2016
Hey guys and gals,

I was curious, is there any current Android keyboards or messaging apps (not sure which one this depends on) that function alike the new features introduced in Apples new iOS update? Only reason I'm asking is because I'm and avid Android user but my girlfriend is an Apple fan girl. Mainly I'm wondering if there's a way to see the quirky things she sends as the animations applied to the text, balloons/strobes, text size adjustments and the variety of different send functions they have included (click to show, recorded message etc).

My guess is there isn't much out there making the two interchangeable yet considering how new the update is and possibly copyright issues. Yet I'd love if there was just to entertain her sending me things.

Thanks,
Lurchy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones