Android Magic questionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member This Topic's Starter

As i dont have a MAGIC ... maybe, Hopping some Magic users can help the above poster with his questions ...

Advertisement
  2. haveblue

haveblue New Member

1) Go on GMail, and go to Contacts. You'll likely see a bunch of pre-made groups. There should be one called My Contacts. What I did was move the ones I wanted on my phone into there. Then from the phone, go into contacts, menu->Edit sync groups, and you can pick which groups get synced to your phone. I have only My Contacts selected, but I can't remember if it selects all of them by default or not.

2) No. There are some applications that will let you, but I haven't used any of them yet. I haven't run into any problems with storage space yet, but I only have a handful of applications installed.

3) Not sure. I'm using a Rogers Magic on Rogers, so it was done by default. I would imagine it should select the APN settings stored on the SIM, but I'm not certain. If not, you can enter them manually fairly easily.

4) Not yet. There was a fund to raise money to buy Hayruko (I think?), the guy who rooted the T-Mo G1 a Rogers Dream. They mailed it to him a few days ago, and he's going to work on rooting it. The same method should work for the Magic as well, when he figures it out.

5) No idea, yet.

6) See 2.

3. hotweiss

hotweiss Active Member