1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Android Manager WiFi

Last Updated:

1. alexhuang

alexhuang New Member This Topic's Starter

Android Manager WiFi is the first Wireless PC Sync Tool in Android Market. With Android Manager, you can manage your handset data easily and wireless sync with your PC via WiFi technology. Including contacts, messages, photos, video, music, applications and calendar.

The Android Manager WiFi is also available in the Android Market. You can find it in the Apps->Tools.:)

Advanced users can also download the apk from the URL link:
    Downloads - MobileAction

Note: This Android Manager WiFi needs to install one application in the Android handset and one PC software in the PC as well. Currently it supports Android 1.5 ~ 2.1 and Windows 2000 ~ Win 7.
    For Android 2.2, the calendar sync is not available now.

Advertisement
  2. kwokman007

kwokman007 New Member

Looking forward to 2.2 support.

3. alexhuang

alexhuang New Member This Topic's Starter

it does support the Android 2.2, includes the contacts, messages, playlist, files, backup/restore...
    Only the Calendar is not supported because the Android changes the calendar to support multi-account from 2.2.

I believe this will be solved soon in next update release.

4. ardhuru

ardhuru New Member

Hi,
    I'm using the application with Android 2.1 (HTC Wildfire), and yet cannot seem to find the Calendar option; I thought this happens only with Android 2.2?

Regards,

Anand

5. reinbeau

reinbeau Klaatu barada nikto VIP Member

I'm playing with this one today, I got my memos and my apps to come over, but that's it - no contacts, no calendar, no photos. It's very slow to open, too. I'm hoping it will work out, it is a great interface, and I don't have to futz around with USB or drivers that won't install.

6. aerogator

aerogator New Member

It's a USELESS APP!!! IT DOESN'T EVEN SAVE PHOTOS TO PC!!! I am searching for over an hour where it saves the photos in my pc BUT IT DOESNT!!!! U-S-E-L-E-S-S!

7. simeh

simeh New Member

Dear all Android developer guru,

Can anyone share with me Android Manager Wifi is written in what programming language? Is the file transfer between PC and handphone, and application management done using android adb debugger?

Possible to create a .Net application and read android native API to create such desktop application?

Many thanks

8. kespa71

kespa71 New Member

Hello, I'm new to the site. I have a Samsung Captivate and also have Android Manager on it. My question is when I sync, why does it have to go through all my pics every time in order to sync new ones since last time I synced?

9. kespa71

kespa71 New Member

Love the app, but just a pain to go through all the pics just to sync approximately another 20-30 new pics. (And I have over 300, so it went through all 300 to get to the new pics to download:(

10. Seben

Seben New Member

This prog works fine, though my only question is, how do I connect to my laptop's wifi card when I'm not on a network. It seems this only connects through the network and through a router.